Avocado Deviled Eggs
Deviled eggs with the right mayo also as a vegan appetizer
- Food Processor
- 4 Eggs
- ½ Avocado
- ¼ Cup Paleo Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp Lime Juice
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- Fill a small pot with water up to three quarters. Bring the water to a boil. Gently add the eggs in the water and boil for 10 minutes.
- Once the eggs are done, remove them from the pot and add them to a bowl of cold water. Once they have cooled down, peel the shell off.4 Eggs
- Cut the eggs in half and separate the yolk from the whites
- Combine all the yolks in a food processor along with the avocado, mayonnaise, lime juice, salt, and pepper. Process until smooth.½ Avocado, ¼ Cup Paleo Mayonnaise, 1 Tbsp Lime Juice, ½ tsp Salt, 1 pinch Pepper
- Fill the egg white halves with the creamy mixture.
- Store the deviled eggs in an airtight container in the fridge to avoid browning.
Calories: 194kcalCarbohydrates: 4gProtein: 6gFat: 17gSaturated fat: 3gPolyunsaturated fat: 1gMonounsaturated fat: 4gTrans fat: 1gCholesterol: 164mgSodium: 435mgPotassium: 187mgFiber: 2gSuger: 1gVitamin A: 276IUVitamin C: 4mgVitamin D: 1µgCalcium: 28mgIron: 1mgMagnesium: 13mgNet Carbohydrates: 2g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!