Beef & Broccoli
- 8 oz Beef Sirloin stripes
- 2 cups Broccoli
- ½ cup Brown Rice
- ¼ cup Coconut Amino
- ½ cup Onions
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- Start by bringing 1 cup of water with the rice to aboil. Once the water is boiling, bring down to a simmer.½ cup Brown Rice
- Next finely chop the onion and garlic. Place a large pan on medium heat and add the coconut oil, once the oil has melted add the onions and garlic.½ cup Onions, 1 clove Garlic, 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- Once the onions are translucent, add the beef strips into the pan and cook for 3-5 minutes.8 oz Beef Sirloin
- Lastly, cut the broccoli into small floret and add them into the pan along with the coconut aminos.2 cups Broccoli, ¼ cup Coconut Amino
- Cover and cook on low heat for 10 minutes. Once the beef and broccoli is done, serve it on top of the brown rice.
Calories: 453kcalCarbohydrates: 53gProtein: 32gFat: 13gSaturated fat: 8gPolyunsaturated fat: 1gMonounsaturated fat: 3gCholesterol: 67mgSodium: 775mgPotassium: 884mgFiber: 5gSuger: 3gVitamin A: 568IUVitamin C: 85mgCalcium: 95mgIron: 3mgMagnesium: 117mgNet Carbohydrates: 48g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!