Blueberry Banana Smoothie
Blueberries, the perfect start to the day or as a dessert also as Paleo version
- 1 Blender
- 1 Kitchen knife
- 1 cup Coconut milk channed
- 1 cup Blueberries
- 1 Banana
- 1 scoop Protein Powder Vanilla
- ½ Cup Ice crushed
- Start by pouring the coconut milk into the blender to avoid the ingredients ssticking atthe bottom of the blender.1 cup Coconut milk
- Next,throw in the blueberries, banana, collagen powder and the ice. Turn the blenderon, starting at a low speed and increase as needed.1 Banana, 1 scoop Protein Powder, 1 cup Blueberries, ½ Cup Ice
- 1. Once the liquid looks even, pour into a cup and enjoy immediately to conserve asmany nutrients as possible.
I have marked the recipe as vegan, but you have to be careful when choosing your protein powder and choose a product that does not contain animal protein.
Calories: 378kcalCarbohydrates: 59gProtein: 27gFat: 7gSaturated fat: 5gPolyunsaturated fat: 1gMonounsaturated fat: 1gCholesterol: 50mgSodium: 54mgPotassium: 627mgFiber: 8gSuger: 38gVitamin A: 235IUVitamin C: 25mgVitamin D: 118µgCalcium: 215mgIron: 3mgMagnesium: 96mgNet Carbohydrates: 52g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!