Blueberries full, the perfect start to the day or as a dessert
- 1 Blender
- 1 Kitchen knife
- ½ cup Coconut milk channed
- ½ cup Water
- 1 scoop Protein Powder Vanilla
- ¼ piece Avocado
- ¼ cup Blueberries
- ½ Cup Cauliflower frozen
- Pour the coconut milk and the water into the blender first to avoid the ingredients sticking at the bottom of the blender.½ cup Coconut milk
- Next, add in the protein powder, avocado, blueberries, and frozen cauliflower.½ cup Water, 1 scoop Protein Powder, ¼ piece Avocado, ¼ cup Blueberries, ½ Cup Cauliflower
- Turn the blender on, starting at a low speed and increase as needed.
- Once the liquid is even pour into a cup and enjoy immediately to conserve as many nutrients as possible.
I have marked the recipe as vegan, but you have to be careful when choosing your protein powder and choose a product that does not contain animal protein.
Calories: 228kcalCarbohydrates: 9gProtein: 15gFat: 17gSaturated fat: 12gPolyunsaturated fat: 1gMonounsaturated fat: 3gCholesterol: 25mgSodium: 42mgPotassium: 380mgFiber: 3gSuger: 3gVitamin A: 87IUVitamin C: 17mgCalcium: 71mgIron: 3mgMagnesium: 46mgNet Carbohydrates: 7g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!