Cauliflower rösti with egg and fried bacon
Cauliflower as meatloaf together with egg and bacon a rich breakfast
- Blender or Cheese Grater
Blumenkohl - Hackbraten
- 3 cups cauliflower chopped
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup cheddar cheese grated
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
für das restliche Frühstück
- 6 eggs
- 6 slice bacon Bacon
- 3 tsp coconut oil
- 1 pinch salt & pepper
Cauliflower hash browns
- Prepare the ingredients and heat the oven to 200C (top&bottom heat).
- Grate the cauliflower with a cheese grater or in a food processor with a shredding attachment. If you got the cheddar cheese in one piece, use this time to grate it as well.3 cups cauliflower, ¾ cup cheddar cheese
- Mix cauliflower, egg, cheddar cheese and garlic powder in a bowl until well blended.1 egg, ¼ tsp garlic powder, 1 pinch salt & pepper
- Line a square baking sheet with parchment paper, spread the cauliflower mixture on top and bake for 15 minutes.
Calories: 387kcalCarbohydrates: 7gProtein: 23gFat: 30gSaturated fat: 14gPolyunsaturated fat: 3gMonounsaturated fat: 9gTrans fat: 1gCholesterol: 421mgSodium: 479mgPotassium: 495mgFiber: 2gSuger: 2gVitamin A: 843IUVitamin C: 48mgVitamin D: 2µgCalcium: 281mgIron: 2mgMagnesium: 37mgNet Carbohydrates: 5g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!