Chicken Avocado Salad
Fresh chopped summer salad
- 8 oz Chicken Breast
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1 cup Cucumber diced
- 1 Avocado
- ½ cup Red Onions
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil extra virgin
- 1 Tbsp Avocado Oil
- pinch Sea Salt
- pinch Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350F/175C.
- In the oven, place the chicken breast in a dish with olive oil and cover for about 30 minutes.8 oz Chicken Breast, 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- While the chicken is cooking, chop the cucumber, tomatoes, red onion and avocado into small cubes.2 Tomatoes, 1 cup Cucumber, 1 Avocado, ½ cup Red Onions
- Combine all of the vegetables in a large bowl. Once the chicken is cooked, let it cool down and then shred it with a fork.
- Add the chicken to the vegetables. Mix and with the avocado oil, salt and pepper to finish.1 Tbsp Avocado Oil, pinch Sea Salt, pinch Pepper
Calories: 460kcalCarbohydrates: 19gProtein: 28gFat: 32gSaturated fat: 5gPolyunsaturated fat: 4gMonounsaturated fat: 21gTrans fat: 1gCholesterol: 73mgSodium: 148mgPotassium: 1347mgFiber: 9gSuger: 7gVitamin A: 1254IUVitamin C: 33mgVitamin D: 1µgCalcium: 49mgIron: 2mgMagnesium: 84mgNet Carbohydrates: 9g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!