Chickpea Quinoa Avocado Salad
- 1 can Chickpeas
- ¼ cup Quinoa
- ½ cup Water
- 1 small Tomato
- ½ cup Cucumber diced
- 1 Avocado
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil extra virgin
- pinch Sea Salt and Pepper
- Measure out 1/4 cup of quinoa and add to a pot with 1/2 cup of water.¼ cup Quinoa, ½ cup Water
- Turn the heat on to high until it’s boiling, then bring the heat down to low until all the water has been absorbed, and the quinoa is fluffy.
- While the quinoa is cooking, chop the cucumber, tomatoes and avocado into small cubes.1 small Tomato, ½ cup Cucumber, 1 Avocado
- Combine all the vegetables in a large bowl.1 can Chickpeas
- Add the quinoa to the vegetables once it’s done.
- Mix in the olive oil, salt and pepper to finish.1 tbsp Olive Oil, pinch Sea Salt and Pepper
Calories: 483kcalCarbohydrates: 50gProtein: 15gFat: 27gSaturated fat: 4gPolyunsaturated fat: 5gMonounsaturated fat: 16gSodium: 643mgPotassium: 967mgFiber: 18gSuger: 3gVitamin A: 584IUVitamin C: 18mgCalcium: 102mgIron: 4mgMagnesium: 100mgNet Carbohydrates: 32g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!