Chocolate Banana Smoothie
Chocolate puts you in a good mood, enjoy it
- 1 Blender
- 1 Banana frozen
- ½ Avocado
- 1 cup Almond Milk unsweetened
- 1 scoop Protein Powder Chocolate
- 2 Tbsp Raw Cacao Powder
- Start by pouring the almond milk into the blender to avoid the ingredients stickingat the bottom of the blender.1 cup Almond Milk
- Next,throw in the banana, avocado, cacao powder and the protein powder. Turn theblender on, starting at a low speed and increase as needed.1 Banana, ½ Avocado, 1 scoop Protein Powder, 2 Tbsp Raw Cacao Powder
- Oncethe liquid is even,pour into a cup and enjoy immediately to conserve as manynutrients as possible.
Pay attention to the ingredients when choosing your protein powder, then the smoothie goes through, even vegetarian & vegan.
Calories: 444kcalCarbohydrates: 45gProtein: 32gFat: 22gSaturated fat: 4gPolyunsaturated fat: 3gMonounsaturated fat: 12gCholesterol: 50mgSodium: 380mgPotassium: 1152mgFiber: 14gSuger: 17gVitamin A: 302IUVitamin C: 20mgCalcium: 429mgIron: 4mgMagnesium: 126mgNet Carbohydrates: 31g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!