This cocoa smoothie is the perfect ketogenic start to the day. As breakfast, dessert or simply as a snack.
- Cutting Board
- ½ avocado
- 1 Tasse almond milk unsweetened
- 1 scoop protein powder chocolate
- 2 tbl cocoa powder raw cocoa powder
- 1 tbl chia seeds
- 1 tbl coconut oil
- Prepare all the ingredients and get the blender ready
- Pour the almond milk into the blender so that the ingredients do not stick to the bottom of the blender.1 Tasse almond milk
- Next, add the avocado, cacao powder, chia seeds, coconut oil and protein powder.½ avocado, 1 scoop protein powder, 2 tbl cocoa powder, 1 tbl chia seeds, 1 tbl coconut oil
- Turn on the blender, start at a low speed and increase as needed.
- Once a smooth liquid has been created, pour the smoothie into a cup or glass.
- Best enjoyed immediately to retain as many nutrients as possible.
Chocolate provides us with so many positive feelings. You can easily adapt the recipe to special seasons or menus by adding individual spices such as chili or cinnamon. Give it a try.
Calories: 167kcalCarbohydrates: 7gProtein: 14gFat: 11gSaturated fat: 2gPolyunsaturated fat: 2gMonounsaturated fat: 6gCholesterol: 25mgSodium: 189mgPotassium: 306mgFiber: 4gSuger: 1gVitamin A: 114IUVitamin C: 5mgCalcium: 209mgIron: 1mgMagnesium: 29mgNet Carbohydrates: 3g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!