Crunchy Kale Salad
- 2 cup Kale
- 1 Carrot
- ½ Avocado
- ½ cup Chickpeas
for the dressing
- 1 tbsp Tahini
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Preheat the oven to 350F/175C.
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas. Dry them with a paper towel, and spread them evenly on a baking tray.½ cup Chickpeas
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the vegetables by rinsing and chopping up the kale, peeling and shredding the carrot and cutting the avocado into small cubes. Set the vegetables aside.2 cup Kale, 1 Carrot, ½ Avocado
- Combine all the dressing ingredients into a bowl and whisk together until it forms a smooth consistency.1 tbsp Tahini, 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Place all the vegetables to a bowl with the baked chickpeas, and then drizzle the dressing on top.
Calories: 397kcalCarbohydrates: 36gProtein: 13gFat: 27gSaturated fat: 4gPolyunsaturated fat: 7gMonounsaturated fat: 13gSodium: 354mgPotassium: 1351mgFiber: 18gSuger: 5gVitamin A: 23747IUVitamin C: 145mgCalcium: 423mgIron: 5mgMagnesium: 118mgNet Carbohydrates: 17g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!