- Food Processor
- 1 can Chickpeas
- ¼ cup red Onion
- ½ cup Parsley fresh
- ¼ cup Cilantro
- 1 clove Garlic
- ½ tsp Cumin
- pinch Sea Salt and Pepper
- 2 cup Fresh Greens
- 2 tbsp Tahini
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- Pre-heat the oven to 200C/400F.
- Combine the chickpeas, red onions, garlic, cumin, parsley, and cilantro in a food processor. Process for a few seconds, leaving the mixture a llittle chunky.1 can Chickpeas, ¼ cup red Onion, ½ cup Parsley, 1 clove Garlic, ½ tsp Cumin, ¼ cup Cilantro
- Form 8 small patties with the mixture and then refrigerate for an hour to let them set.
- Bake for 45 minutes, flipping them half way.
- While the falafel is baking, prepare the salad and the dressing by combining the tahini and lemon juice.pinch Sea Salt and Pepper, 2 cup Fresh Greens, 2 tbsp Tahini, 1 tsp Lemon Juice
Calories: 313kcalCarbohydrates: 39gProtein: 15gFat: 13gSaturated fat: 2gPolyunsaturated fat: 6gMonounsaturated fat: 4gSodium: 657mgPotassium: 604mgFiber: 12gSuger: 1gVitamin A: 1904IUVitamin C: 34mgCalcium: 140mgIron: 5mgMagnesium: 92mgNet Carbohydrates: 27g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!