Grain Free Oatmeal
chocolate oatmeal without oatmeal, soulfood
- 1 Pot
- ⅓ cup Shredded Coconut unsweetened
- ¼ cup Hemp Seeds
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- ½ cup Water
- ¼ cup Coconut Milk
- 2 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Monk Fruit Sweetener
- Place all the ingredients in a pot over high heat.
- Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer until all the liquid has been absorbed.⅓ cup Shredded Coconut, ¼ cup Hemp Seeds, 1 Tbsp Coconut Flour, ½ cup Water, ¼ cup Coconut Milk, 2 Tbsp Cocoa Powder, 1 tsp Monk Fruit Sweetener
- Transfer to a bowl and serve with toppings if desired.
In our recipe, we use hulled hemp seeds. Unhulled hemp seeds can of course also be used, but it is best to soak them overnight.
Calories: 604kcalCarbohydrates: 29gProtein: 23gFat: 48gSaturated fat: 23gPolyunsaturated fat: 18gMonounsaturated fat: 4gSodium: 109mgPotassium: 377mgFiber: 9gSuger: 14gVitamin A: 259IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 101mgIron: 11mgMagnesium: 92mgNet Carbohydrates: 20g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!