Green Protein Smoothie
Probably the tastiest way to drink spinach
- 1 Blender
- ½ Banana frozen
- 1 cup Spinach
- ½ Avocado
- 1 scoop Protein Powder Vanilla
- 1 cup Almond Milk unsweetened
- 1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- Startby pouring the almond milk into the blender to avoid the ingredients stickingat the bottom of the blender.1 cup Almond Milk
- Next add in the banana, avocado, spinach, chia seeds and the protein powder.½ Banana, 1 cup Spinach, ½ Avocado, 1 Tbsp Chia Seeds, 1 scoop Protein Powder
- Turn the blender on, starting at a low speed and increase as needed.
- Oncethe liquid looks even, pour into a cup and enjoy immediately to conserve asmany nutrients as possible.
Pay attention to the ingredients when choosing your protein powder, then the smoothie goes through even vegetarian or vegan
Calories: 434kcalCarbohydrates: 32gProtein: 32gFat: 24gSaturated fat: 3gPolyunsaturated fat: 6gMonounsaturated fat: 12gTrans fat: 1gCholesterol: 50mgSodium: 403mgPotassium: 1005mgFiber: 14gSuger: 10gVitamin A: 3084IUVitamin C: 24mgCalcium: 518mgIron: 4mgMagnesium: 124mgNet Carbohydrates: 18g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!