Mexican Stuffed Peppers
- 2 Red Bell Pepper
- ¼ cup Quinoa
- ½ cup Black Beans
- ½ cup Salsa
- ¼ cup Cilantro fresh chopped
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 pinch Sea Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 350F/175C and bake the peppers for 10 minutes on a baking tray.2 Red Bell Pepper
- Meanwhile cook the quinoa according to the directions on the packaging.¼ cup Quinoa
- Mix all the ingredients into a bowl, then take the red pepper out of the oven and stuff them with the mixture.¼ cup Quinoa, ½ cup Black Beans, ½ cup Salsa, ¼ cup Cilantro, 1 tsp Paprika, 1 tsp Chili Powder, 1 pinch Sea Salt, 1 pinch Pepper
- Place the stuffed peppers back on the baking sheet and bake for another 10 minutes.
Calories: 171kcalCarbohydrates: 33gProtein: 8gFat: 2gSaturated fat: 0.3gPolyunsaturated fat: 1gMonounsaturated fat: 0.4gSodium: 634mgPotassium: 707mgFiber: 9gSuger: 8gVitamin A: 4551IUVitamin C: 158mgCalcium: 57mgIron: 3mgMagnesium: 83mgNet Carbohydrates: 24g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!