Lowcarb Pancakes with Butter
This pancakes can also served with berries or ketogenic "Nutella"
- 1 pan
- 1 Blender
- 1 microwave
- 2 Eggs
- ¼ cup Cream Cheese
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 Tbsp Grass Fed Butter
- ⅛ tsp Vanilla Extract
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Monk Fruit Sweetener
- Place the cream cheese in a bowl and microwave for 30 seconds to allow it to soften.¼ cup Cream Cheese
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix until the mixture is smooth.2 Eggs, ¼ cup Cream Cheese, 2 Tbsp Coconut Flour, 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil, ⅛ tsp Vanilla Extract, ½ tsp Baking Powder, 1 tsp Monk Fruit Sweetener
- Place a frying pan on medium heat with coconut oil.
- Once the oil has melted make 2-3 pancakes at a time depending on the size on your pan.
- Serve with Grass Fed Butter.1 Tbsp Grass Fed Butter
to the pancakes fit very well berries like blueberries, raspberries, strawberries or also ketogenic "Nutella"
Calories: 603kcalCarbohydrates: 12gProtein: 17gFat: 55gSaturated fat: 35gPolyunsaturated fat: 3gMonounsaturated fat: 12gTrans fat: 1gCholesterol: 415mgSodium: 635mgPotassium: 201mgFiber: 5gSuger: 4gVitamin A: 1587IUVitamin D: 2µgCalcium: 225mgIron: 2mgMagnesium: 17mgNet Carbohydrates: 7g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!