Schitzel & Sweet Potato Fries
Schnitzel and fries, a classic reinterpreted
- baking paper
- 8 oz Turkey Breast
- ½ cup Almond Flour
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 medium Sweet Potato
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- ½ tsp Ground Pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 200C/400F.
- While the oven is preheating, wash, peel and cut the sweet potato in the shape of fries.1 medium Sweet Potato
- Toss them in a bowl with the olive oil, salt, and pepper, and then line them up on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.1 Tbsp Olive Oil, 1 tsp Sea Salt, ½ tsp Ground Pepper
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Place a pan on medium heat and melt the coconut oil.
- Start preparing the schnitzels by combining the almond flour and the spices in one bowl, and whisk the egg in another. Dip the turkey slice into the egg mixture and then into the almond flour, making sure you cover as much meat as possible.8 oz Turkey Breast, ½ cup Almond Flour, 1 Egg, 1 tsp Garlic Powder, 1 tsp Onion Powder
- Place the coated schnitzel in the pan and cook until both sides are golden, and the meat is cooked well.
- Bring all ingredients together and enjoy
Calories: 528kcalCarbohydrates: 30gProtein: 35gFat: 32gSaturated fat: 9gPolyunsaturated fat: 2gMonounsaturated fat: 7gTrans fat: 1gCholesterol: 143mgSodium: 1491mgPotassium: 708mgFiber: 7gSuger: 6gVitamin A: 16176IUVitamin C: 3mgVitamin D: 1µgCalcium: 131mgIron: 3mgMagnesium: 62mgNet Carbohydrates: 24g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!