Sweet Potato Salmon Cakes
The paleo fish patty. On salad, as a burger, or as a snack in between.
- oven and baking tray
- baking paper
- 1 medium Sweet Potato
- 8 oz Salmon Filet
- 1 Egg
- ½ cup Almond Flour
- ¼ cup Green Onions
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper
- Preheat the oven at 400F/200C and line a bakingsheet with parchment paper.
- Wash and peel the sweet potato and steam until soft.1 medium Sweet Potato
- Bake the salmon for about 15-20 minutes.8 oz Salmon Filet
- Once the sweet potato is soft and the salmon is cooked, mash them together in a bowl1 medium Sweet Potato, 8 oz Salmon Filet
- Place the remaining ingredients in the bowl.1 Egg, ½ cup Almond Flour, ¼ cup Green Onions, 1 tsp Sea Salt, ¼ tsp Black Pepper
- Form 8 patties and spread them out on the baking sheet.
- Bake the Sweet Potato Salmon cakes for 30 minutes, flip the patties at around 15 minutes.
- Serve on its own or with a green salad.
Calories: 226kcalCarbohydrates: 15gProtein: 17gFat: 12gSaturated fat: 1gPolyunsaturated fat: 2gMonounsaturated fat: 2gTrans fat: 1gCholesterol: 72mgSodium: 654mgPotassium: 502mgFiber: 3gSuger: 3gVitamin A: 8161IUVitamin C: 3mgVitamin D: 1µgCalcium: 65mgIron: 2mgMagnesium: 33mgNet Carbohydrates: 12g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!