Tomato & Garlic Spaghetti Squash
- 1 small Spaghetti Squash
- 8 oz Chicken Breast
- 1 can Diced Tomatoes
- 2 cloves Garlic
- ¼ cup Onions
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil extra virgin
- Start by pre-heating the oven to 400F/200C.
- Cut your spaghetti squash into two halves and take the seeds out by using a spoon. Bake the squash with the peel on the bottom of a baking tray for 45 minutes.1 small Spaghetti Squash
- While the squash is cooking, you can start preparing the sauce by placing a pan on low-medium heat and adding the olive oil.2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Next, add the garlic, onion and diced tomatoes. Slice the chicken breasts and add them to the pan. Stir every few minutes to make sure the chicken cooks evenly.1 can Diced Tomatoes, 2 cloves Garlic, ¼ cup Onions, 8 oz Chicken Breast
- Once the garlic and tomato sauce is ready, you can set it aside on low heat and wait for the squash to be done. After 45 minutes, take the squash out and use a fork to scrape out the squash into spaghetti like strings. Top it off with the chicken garlic tomato sauce.
Calories: 450kcalCarbohydrates: 44gProtein: 29gFat: 20gSaturated fat: 3gPolyunsaturated fat: 3gMonounsaturated fat: 11gTrans fat: 1gCholesterol: 73mgSodium: 509mgPotassium: 1369mgFiber: 10gSuger: 19gVitamin A: 854IUVitamin C: 33mgVitamin D: 1µgCalcium: 191mgIron: 4mgMagnesium: 113mgNet Carbohydrates: 35g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!