Avocado Egg Cups
- 1 Avocado
- 2 Eggs
- 2 slices Bacon
- pinch Salt & Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425F/220C.
- Slice an avocado in half and scoop out part of the avocado to make room for the egg.1 Avocado
- Crack the eggs open into the avocado.2 Eggs
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and bake for 18 minutes or until the egg white is completely cooked through.pinch Salt & Pepper
- While the avocado egg cups are baking, prepare the bacon on the stove top.2 slices Bacon
- Serve immediately once the avocado egg cups are done.
Calories: 465kcalCarbohydrates: 18gProtein: 15gFat: 40gSaturated fat: 8gPolyunsaturated fat: 6gMonounsaturated fat: 24gTrans fat: 0.03gCholesterol: 329mgSodium: 142mgPotassium: 1096mgFiber: 13gSuger: 2gVitamin A: 769IUVitamin C: 20mgVitamin D: 2µgCalcium: 73mgIron: 3mgMagnesium: 69mgNet Carbohydrates: 4g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!