Balsamic Arugula Salad
- 2 cup Arugula
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1 cup Cucumber chopped
- 1 cup Chickpeas
- 2 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- ¼ cup Olive Oil extra virgin
- pinch Sea Salt and Pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 200C/400F.
- Drain and wash the chickpeas, and then pat them dry with a paper towel. Spread the chickpeas out on a baking sheet with parchment paper and drizzle the 2 Tbsp of olive oil on top.1 cup Chickpeas, ¼ cup Olive Oil
- Bake the chickpeas for 30 minutes, moving them around every 10 minutes.
- While the chickpeas are baking, prepare the salad ingredients. Make the dressing by combining the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, sea salt and pepper.2 cup Arugula, 2 Tomatoes, 2 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar, ¼ cup Olive Oil, pinch Sea Salt and Pepper, 1 cup Cucumber
- Optional: You can add a sweetener of choice here as well if desired.
- Once the chickpeas are done, toss them into the prepared salad for a much healthier crouton alternative.
Calories: 360kcalCarbohydrates: 21gProtein: 6gFat: 29gSaturated fat: 4gPolyunsaturated fat: 4gMonounsaturated fat: 20gSodium: 245mgPotassium: 592mgFiber: 6gSuger: 7gVitamin A: 1559IUVitamin C: 22mgCalcium: 87mgIron: 2mgMagnesium: 55mgNet Carbohydrates: 15g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!