Beef Fajita Bowl
Meat, rice and vegetables... what more do you need?
- 8 oz Beef Sirloin Strips
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- ½ cup Onions
- 2 cloves Garlic
- ½ cup Brown Rice
- 1 Avocado
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 Tbsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- ½ tsp Cayenne Powder
- Prepare the rice according to packaging directions.
- Place a pan on medium heat and add the coconut oil. Once the oil has mmelted,add the onions and garlic and sauté for 1 minute.½ cup Onions, 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil, 2 cloves Garlic
- Add the beef strips and cook for 3-5 minutes.8 oz Beef Sirloin Strips
- Meanwhile, cut the red pepper into strips. Once the beef is ready, to add the peppers and all the fajita seasoning spices and cook for an extra 5 minutes.1 Red Bell Pepper, 1 tsp Garlic Powder, 1 tsp Onion Powder, ½ tsp Cayenne Powder, 1 Tbsp Paprika
- Combine in a bowl the beef mixture, brown rice andmashed avocado.½ cup Brown Rice, 1 Avocado
Calories: 579kcalCarbohydrates: 55gProtein: 32gFat: 27gSaturated fat: 10gPolyunsaturated fat: 3gMonounsaturated fat: 12gCholesterol: 67mgSodium: 78mgPotassium: 1251mgFiber: 11gSuger: 5gVitamin A: 2365IUVitamin C: 97mgCalcium: 79mgIron: 4mgMagnesium: 138mgNet Carbohydrates: 44g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!