- ¼ cup Almond Flour
- 1 tbsp Coconut Flour
- ¼ tsp Baking Soda
- 2 tbsp Water
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Slice Bacon
- 1 tbsp Butter
- pinch Salt
- Combine the almond flour, coconut flour, the baking soda and the salt in a bowl.¼ cup Almond Flour, 1 tbsp Coconut Flour, ¼ tsp Baking Soda, pinch Salt
- Add the eggs and the water to the bowl and combine.2 tbsp Water, 2 Eggs
- Place the mixture in a round microwave safe dish and microwave for 2 minutes.
- Once the English muffin is done, pop it in the toaster.
- Meanwhile cook the bacon and egg with your preferred method.1 Slice Bacon
- Spread the butter on the English muffin and top with the eggs and bacon.
Calories: 423kcalCarbohydrates: 11gProtein: 18gFat: 36gSaturated fat: 12gPolyunsaturated fat: 2gMonounsaturated fat: 7gTrans fat: 0.5gCholesterol: 358mgSodium: 506mgPotassium: 125mgFiber: 5gSuger: 2gVitamin A: 825IUVitamin D: 2µgCalcium: 112mgIron: 3mgMagnesium: 11mgNet Carbohydrates: 5g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!