Breakfast Sausages as part of a delicious breakfast
- 1 Frying Pan
- 1 Bowl large
- 1 lb. Ground Pork
- 1 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
- ½ Tbsp Garlic Powder
- ½ Tbsp Onion Powder
- ½ tsp Sea Salt
- ¼ tsp Ground Pepper
- In a largebbowl,combine the pork with all the seasonings.
- Mix theseasoning into the meat as well as possible and then form 8 patties.
- Heat a pan on medium heat and add the coconut oil.Once the coconut oil is melted add all the patties or if you can only fit 4,save half of the oil for the second babatch.
- Fry the patties for about 3-5 minutes on each side, or until cooked through and browedon the outside.
- Once they are ddone,serve immediately warm or store them in a glass container in thefridge for later.
Calories: 306kcalCarbohydrates: 2gProtein: 19gFat: 24gSaturated fat: 9gPolyunsaturated fat: 2gMonounsaturated fat: 11gCholesterol: 82mgSodium: 355mgPotassium: 356mgFiber: 1gSuger: 1gVitamin A: 30IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 42mgIron: 2mgMagnesium: 26mgNet Carbohydrates: 1g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!