Cauliflower Max & Cheese
- 1 head Cauliflower
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- ¼ cup Cream Cheese
- ¼ cup Green Onions
- pinch Salt & Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375F/190C.
- Wash and chop the cauliflower. Steam or boil the floret until they are tender.1 head Cauliflower
- Place a pot on medium heat and add the heavy cream and cream cheese.1 cup Heavy Cream, ¼ cup Cream Cheese
- Stir until the cream cheese has completely melted then add in the shredded cheese.1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Place the cauliflower floret in a square pan once they are done, then pour the cheese mixture on top.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheddar cheese on top and bake for 15 minutes.1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Garnish with the fresh green onions prior to serving.¼ cup Green Onions, pinch Salt & Pepper
Calories: 405kcalCarbohydrates: 11gProtein: 12gFat: 36gSaturated fat: 22gPolyunsaturated fat: 2gMonounsaturated fat: 9gCholesterol: 110mgSodium: 289mgPotassium: 544mgFiber: 3gSuger: 5gVitamin A: 1411IUVitamin C: 71mgVitamin D: 1µgCalcium: 289mgIron: 1mgMagnesium: 36mgNet Carbohydrates: 8g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!