- 8 oz Ground Beef
- 4 cup Lettuce shredded
- 2 tbsp Avocado Oil Mayo
- 1 medium Tomato
- ½ cup Shredded Cheese
- 2 tbsp Sesame Seeds
- 1 tsp Coconut Oil
- Place a pan on medium heat with the coconut oil.1 tsp Coconut Oil
- Once the oil has melted, add in the ground beef.8 oz Ground Beef
- While the beef is cooking, dice the tomato in small pieces.1 medium Tomato
- Once the ground beef is done, assemble the salad.
- Start with the shredded lettuce, then add the ground beef, diced tomatoes, shredded cheese, and the avocado oil mayo.8 oz Ground Beef, 4 cup Lettuce, 2 tbsp Avocado Oil Mayo, ½ cup Shredded Cheese, 1 medium Tomato
- Give everything a good stir to allow the mayo to coat the entire salad, and then top with sesame seeds.2 tbsp Sesame Seeds
Calories: 512kcalCarbohydrates: 10gProtein: 31gFat: 39gSaturated fat: 14gPolyunsaturated fat: 3gMonounsaturated fat: 11gTrans fat: 1gCholesterol: 99mgSodium: 349mgPotassium: 742mgFiber: 3gSuger: 5gVitamin A: 1425IUVitamin C: 12mgVitamin D: 0.2µgCalcium: 269mgIron: 4mgMagnesium: 71mgNet Carbohydrates: 7g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!