Chicken Bacon Ranch Lettuce Wraps
- 8 oz Chicken
- 1 small Tomato
- ½ Avocado
- 2 slices Bacon
- 2 tbsp Ranch Dressing
- 4-6 leaves Romaine
- Preheat the oven to 375F/190C.
- Place the chicken in a dish and bake in the oven for 35 minutes.8 oz Chicken
- While the chicken is cooking, prepare the romaine lettuce by washing and patting the leaves dry.4-6 leaves Romaine
- Dice the tomato and avocado in small pieces.1 small Tomato, ½ Avocado
- Prepare the bacon on the stove top.2 slices Bacon
- Once the chicken is done, assemble the lettuce wraps by adding the chicken, tomatoes, avocado and bacon to the wraps.
- Drizzle the ranch dressing on top and enjoy!2 tbsp Ranch Dressing
Calories: 289kcalCarbohydrates: 9gProtein: 12gFat: 24gSaturated fat: 5gPolyunsaturated fat: 7gMonounsaturated fat: 10gTrans fat: 0.1gCholesterol: 46mgSodium: 185mgPotassium: 602mgFiber: 5gSuger: 3gVitamin A: 5412IUVitamin C: 14mgVitamin D: 0.2µgCalcium: 39mgIron: 1mgMagnesium: 39mgNet Carbohydrates: 4g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!