Chicken curry a main course that is not only served warm but warms inside
- 8 oz Chicken
- 2 cup Broccoli
- 1 Carrot sliced
- ½ cup Onions chopped
- 1 can Coconut Milk
- 2 cups Cauliflower Rice
- 1 Tbsp Ground Turmeric
- 1 Tbsp Ground Cumin
- 1 Tbsp Ground Ginger
- 2 tsp Coconut Oil
- Place apan on medium heat and melt 1 teaspoon of coconut oil.2 tsp Coconut Oil
- Place thechicken in the pan and cook until it is well done.8 oz Chicken
- Take the chicken out of the pan and set aside.
- Add another teaspoon of the coconut oil and all the vegetables and spices to thepan. Let the vegetables sauté for 5 minutes then add the coconut milk, let itcook for another 5 minutes.2 cup Broccoli, 1 Carrot, ½ cup Onions, 1 can Coconut Milk, 1 Tbsp Ground Turmeric, 1 Tbsp Ground Cumin, 2 tsp Coconut Oil, 1 Tbsp Ground Ginger
- Lastly, add the chicken back in and mix well.
- Serve ontop of cauliflower rice.2 cups Cauliflower Rice
Calories: 641kcalCarbohydrates: 31gProtein: 21gFat: 53gSaturated fat: 41gPolyunsaturated fat: 3gMonounsaturated fat: 6gTrans fat: 1gCholesterol: 41mgSodium: 171mgPotassium: 1620mgFiber: 9gSuger: 8gVitamin A: 5778IUVitamin C: 167mgVitamin D: 1µgCalcium: 175mgIron: 12mgMagnesium: 173mgNet Carbohydrates: 23g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!