- 8 oz Chicken Thights
- 1 cup Celery chopped
- ¼ cup red Onion chopped
- 2 tbsp Avocado Oil Mayo
- 4 cup Mixed green
- 1 Avocado
- pinch Salt & Pepper
- Prepare the chicken either on the stove top or baked in the oven.8 oz Chicken Thights
- Finely chop the celery, red onions, and avocado.1 cup Celery, ¼ cup red Onion, 1 Avocado
- Once the chicken is ready, chop into small cubes and combine in a large bowl with the vegetables.
- Add in the avocado oil mayo and mix to coat all the ingredients.2 tbsp Avocado Oil Mayo
- Add the salt and pepper and give the mixture one last good stir.pinch Salt & Pepper
- Place the mixed greens at the bottom of a salad bowl and place the chicken salad mixture on top.4 cup Mixed green
Calories: 527kcalCarbohydrates: 16gProtein: 22gFat: 43gSaturated fat: 8gPolyunsaturated fat: 6gMonounsaturated fat: 18gTrans fat: 0.1gCholesterol: 111mgSodium: 236mgPotassium: 1018mgFiber: 8gSuger: 2gVitamin A: 1371IUVitamin C: 32mgVitamin D: 0.1µgCalcium: 56mgIron: 2mgMagnesium: 67mgNet Carbohydrates: 8g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!