Cream of Broccoli Soup
- 1 head Broccoli
- 2 Leeks
- 4 cups Vegetable Broth
- 1 cup Coconut Milk canned
- ½ cup Onions chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil extra virgin
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a pot on medium heat. Once the oil is hot, add in the onions and sauté for a few minutes.1 tbsp Olive Oil, ½ cup Onions
- Add the garlic, sauté for another 2 minutes.2 cloves Garlic
- Next, add the broccoli, leeks and the vegetable broth. Bring everything to a boil, then lower to a simmer for 20 minutes.1 head Broccoli, 2 Leeks, 4 cups Vegetable Broth
- Just before taking the soup off the stove, add in the coconut milk, let it warm up and then transfer everything into a food processor or a high speed blender.1 cup Coconut Milk, Salt & Pepper to taste
- Blend everything until smooth.
Calories: 486kcalCarbohydrates: 47gProtein: 13gFat: 33gSaturated fat: 23gPolyunsaturated fat: 2gMonounsaturated fat: 6gSodium: 2015mgPotassium: 1440mgFiber: 10gSuger: 14gVitamin A: 4380IUVitamin C: 287mgCalcium: 230mgIron: 8mgMagnesium: 145mgNet Carbohydrates: 36g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!