Cucumber Tuna Salad
A fresh summer salad with cucumber and tuna
- 1 can Tuna
- ½ Cucumber
- ½ Avocado
- 2 stalks Celery
- ¼ cup Red Onions
- pinch Sea Salt and Pepper
- Drain a can of tuna and pour it into a mixing bowl.1 can Tuna
- Scoop out half of an avocado and mix it in with thetuna.½ Avocado
- Finely chop the celery and red onion and add to the bowl.2 stalks Celery, ¼ cup Red Onions
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Slice half of a cucumber and use the cucumber slices to scoop the tuna salad.
Calories: 359kcalCarbohydrates: 18gProtein: 36gFat: 17gSaturated fat: 3gPolyunsaturated fat: 2gMonounsaturated fat: 10gCholesterol: 61mgSodium: 448mgPotassium: 1257mgFiber: 10gSuger: 6gVitamin A: 712IUVitamin C: 20mgVitamin D: 2µgCalcium: 105mgIron: 4mgMagnesium: 99mgNet Carbohydrates: 8g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!