Mini Omlettes with Tomatoes and Spinach
- muffin tin for 12 muffins
- 3 Eggs
- ½ cup Spinach
- 1 small Tomato
- 1 Tbsp Basil fresh
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- Preheat the oven at 350F/175C.
- Coat your muffin tray with coconut oil to avoid sticking.1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- Whisktogether the 3 eggs.3 Eggs
- Chop the spinach, basil and tomatoes.½ cup Spinach, 1 small Tomato, 1 Tbsp Basil
- Pour the egg mixture into 3 different muffin cups. Then add a bit of the vegetable mixture in each cup, leaving about 1 cm empty at the top.
- Bake in your oven for 18 minutes.
You could also change the recipe a bit, for example with mini mozzarella or the Greek version with feta cheese
Calories: 27kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 1gFat: 2gSaturated fat: 1gPolyunsaturated fat: 1gMonounsaturated fat: 1gTrans fat: 1gCholesterol: 41mgSodium: 17mgPotassium: 41mgFiber: 1gSuger: 1gVitamin A: 249IUVitamin C: 1mgVitamin D: 1µgCalcium: 8mgIron: 1mgMagnesium: 3mgNet Carbohydrates: 1g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!