- 1 cup Oatmeal gluten free
- 1 Banana ripe
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Chocolate Flakes
- Preheat the oven at 375F/200C.
- In a bowl, mash the banana and add the oats, cinnamon and any additional ingredients if you choose.1 cup Oatmeal, 1 Banana, 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Combine until it forms a sticky and even mixture.
- Add chocolate flakes on top of the cookies2 tbsp Chocolate Flakes
- Optional: Add nuts or dried fruit to customize the cookies to your liking.
- Divide the mixture in 8 equal cookies and place them on a baking sheet. Bake for 8 minutes.
Calories: 50kcalCarbohydrates: 11gProtein: 1gFat: 1gSaturated fat: 0.3gPolyunsaturated fat: 0.2gMonounsaturated fat: 0.1gSodium: 1mgPotassium: 74mgFiber: 1gSuger: 5gVitamin A: 10IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 6mgIron: 0.3mgMagnesium: 12mgNet Carbohydrates: 10g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!