Raspberry Coconut Smoothy
Raspberries and coconut, a heavenly combination
- 1 Blender
- 1 cup Raspberries
- ½ Banana frozen
- 1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1 cup Coconut Milk unsweetened
- 1 scoop Protein Powder Vanilla
- Start by pouring the coconut milk into the blender to avoid the ingredients stickingat the bottom of the blender.1 cup Coconut Milk
- Nextadd in the banana, raspberries, chia seeds and the protein powder.1 cup Raspberries, ½ Banana, 1 Tbsp Chia Seeds, 1 scoop Protein Powder
- Turn the blender on, starting at a low speed and increase as needed.
- Oncethe liquid looks even, pour into a cup and enjoy immediately to conserve asmany nutrients as possible.
Pay attention to the ingredients when choosing your protein powder, then the smoothie goes through, even vegan.
Calories: 362kcalCarbohydrates: 44gProtein: 29gFat: 11gSaturated fat: 5gPolyunsaturated fat: 3gMonounsaturated fat: 1gTrans fat: 1gCholesterol: 50mgSodium: 49mgPotassium: 532mgFiber: 14gSuger: 21gVitamin A: 164IUVitamin C: 37mgVitamin D: 118µgCalcium: 305mgIron: 4mgMagnesium: 137mgNet Carbohydrates: 29g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!