Seed Crackers & Guacamole
Perfect for the small hunger in between
- ¼ cup Chia Seeds
- ¼ cup Sesame Seeds
- ¼ cup Sunflower Seeds
- ½ Tbsp Herb Mix Seasoning
- ½ tsp Sea Salt
- 1 cup Water
- ½ Avocado mashed
- ½ Lime juiced
- pinch Sea Salt
- Preheat the oven to 175C.
- Combine all the seeds together with water and seasonings. Let the mixture sit for 5 minutes.¼ cup Chia Seeds, ¼ cup Sesame Seeds, ¼ cup Sunflower Seeds, ½ Tbsp Herb Mix Seasoning, 1 cup Water, ½ tsp Sea Salt
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread the seed mixture evenly until flat.
- Bake for 30 minutes then remove from the oven, cut them into squares, flip them and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the guacamole ingredients in a bowl and mash until you have your desired consistency.½ Avocado, ½ Lime, pinch Sea Salt
Calories: 199kcalCarbohydrates: 12gProtein: 6gFat: 16gSaturated fat: 2gPolyunsaturated fat: 7gMonounsaturated fat: 6gTrans fat: 1gSodium: 299mgPotassium: 279mgFiber: 8gSuger: 1gVitamin A: 62IUVitamin C: 5mgCalcium: 183mgIron: 3mgMagnesium: 106mgNet Carbohydrates: 4g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!