- 1,5 cup Oatmeal gluten free
- ¼ cup Cranberries dried
- ¼ cup Punpkin Seeds
- 2 tbsp Ground Flax Seeds
- 2 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1 Banana
- ¼ cup Marple Syrup
- ¼ cup Coconut Oil
- pinch Salt
- Preheat the oven to 165C/325F.
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a medium bowl.1,5 cup Oatmeal, ¼ cup Cranberries, ¼ cup Punpkin Seeds, 2 tbsp Ground Flax Seeds, 2 tbsp Chia Seeds, pinch Salt
- In a separate bowl, mash the banana, then add the melted coconut oil and maple syrup.1 Banana, ¼ cup Marple Syrup, ¼ cup Coconut Oil
- Combine the dry and wet ingredients and form 8 cookies.
- Bake the cookies for 18 minutes on a baking sheet with parchment paper. Once the cookies are done, let them cool and then store them in an airtight container in the fridge.
Calories: 165kcalCarbohydrates: 18gProtein: 3gFat: 10gSaturated fat: 6gPolyunsaturated fat: 2gMonounsaturated fat: 1gTrans fat: 0.01gSodium: 4mgPotassium: 151mgFiber: 3gSuger: 8gVitamin A: 13IUVitamin C: 2mgCalcium: 40mgIron: 1mgMagnesium: 47mgNet Carbohydrates: 15g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!