Oatmeal, a perfect start to the day, Oats, Nuts & Berries.
- 1 Pot
- ½ cup Oatmeal gluten free
- 1 cup Almond Milk unsweetened
- ¼ cup Almonds
- ½ cup Berries fresh or frozen
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- In a pot place the oats, cinnamon and the almond milk and turn the heat on high until it starts boiling.½ cup Oatmeal, 1 cup Almond Milk, 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- Once it is boiling, turn the heat down to low and stir until all the almond milk is absorbed.
- Once the oatmeal is ready, transfer it into a bowl and add the nuts and fresh berries.¼ cup Almonds, ½ cup Berries
- Optional: Add honey or extra toppings.
Calories: 370kcalCarbohydrates: 34gProtein: 12gFat: 23gSaturated fat: 2gPolyunsaturated fat: 7gMonounsaturated fat: 13gTrans fat: 0.01gSodium: 331mgPotassium: 394mgFiber: 10gSuger: 9gVitamin A: 42IUVitamin C: 2mgCalcium: 433mgIron: 3mgMagnesium: 133mgNet Carbohydrates: 23g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!