Zoodles & Lentil "Meatballs"
- 2 Zucchinis
- 1 cup Lentils cooked
- ¼ cup Quinoa
- ½ cup Almond Flour
- ¼ cup Onion chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 2 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 400 ml Marinara Sauce
- 1 tsp Olive Oil extra virgin
- Start by preparing the lentils and quinoa according to directions on the package.1 cup Lentils, ¼ cup Quinoa
- Once the lentils and quinoa are ready, add everything except for the marinara sauce and zucchini in the food processor.1 cup Lentils, ¼ cup Quinoa, ½ cup Almond Flour, ¼ cup Onion, 2 cloves Garlic, 2 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- Process until it is completely smooth. Roll out 10 small “meatballs” with the lentil mixture.
- Heat olive oil in a large pan and cook the meatballs for 5 minutes.1 tsp Olive Oil
- Next add the marinara sauce to the pan, mix in with the meatballs and cook for another 5 minutes.400 ml Marinara Sauce
- Spiralize your Zucchinies2 Zucchinis
- Serve over spiralized zucchini. If you do not have a spiralizer, you can create linguine noodles out of zucchini with a regular peeler.
Calories: 471kcalCarbohydrates: 62gProtein: 24gFat: 19gSaturated fat: 2gPolyunsaturated fat: 1gMonounsaturated fat: 2gSodium: 1003mgPotassium: 1667mgFiber: 21gSuger: 17gVitamin A: 1384IUVitamin C: 54mgCalcium: 232mgIron: 10mgMagnesium: 125mgNet Carbohydrates: 41g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!