Zucchini Noodles & Bollognese
Spagetti Bolognese, Italian classic in the low-carb variant
- 2 Zucchinis
- 16 oz Ground Beef
- ½ cup Coconut Milk
- ¼ cup Tomato Paste
- 1 cup Spinach
- 1 Carrot
- 6 Mushrooms
- ½ cup Onions
- 2 gloves Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 pinch Sea Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- Chop the onions, garlic, and mushrooms.½ cup Onions, 2 gloves Garlic, 6 Mushrooms
- Raffle the carrot1 Carrot
- In a pan melt the coconut oil and add the onions and garlic, once the onions become translucent add in the ground beef and season with salt and pepper.1 Tbsp Coconut Oil, 1 pinch Sea Salt, 1 pinch Pepper, 16 oz Ground Beef
- Once the ground beef is cooked through, add the chopped mushrooms and spinach.6 Mushrooms, 1 cup Spinach
- In a small bowl, combine the coconut milk and tomato paste and mix until it forms a thick sauce.½ cup Coconut Milk, ¼ cup Tomato Paste
- Add the coconut milk and tomato paste mixture to the skillet and turn the heat down to low, let simmer for about 10 minutes.
- While the Bolognese is cooking, wash 2 zucchini and spiralize it into noodles.2 Zucchinis
- Serve the Bolognese on top of the spiralized zucchini.
Calories: 382kcalCarbohydrates: 12gProtein: 25gFat: 27gSaturated fat: 15gPolyunsaturated fat: 1gMonounsaturated fat: 8gTrans fat: 1gCholesterol: 77mgSodium: 235mgPotassium: 1036mgFiber: 3gSuger: 7gVitamin A: 3697IUVitamin C: 27mgVitamin D: 1µgCalcium: 63mgIron: 5mgMagnesium: 71mgNet Carbohydrates: 9g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!