Tofu Thai Pad
- 8 oz Tofu
- 4 oz Brown Rice Noodles
- 1 cup Bean Sprouts
- ½ cup Green Onions chopped
- 1 cloves Garlic
- ¼ cup Coconut Aminos
- 2 tbsp Almond Butter
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- Place a pan on medium heat, add the coconut oil and place a second one filled with water.1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- Finely chop the garlic and onions and place it in the pan with the cubed tofu. While the tofu is sautéing, fill up a pot with water and bring to a boil.½ cup Green Onions, 1 cloves Garlic, 8 oz Tofu
- Once the water is boiling, add the brown rice noodles.4 oz Brown Rice Noodles
- When the tofu is starting to brown, add in the bean sprouts.1 cup Bean Sprouts
- Mix the coconut aminos and the almond butter to form a thick sauce and toss it in the pan and lower the heat.2 tbsp Almond Butter, ¼ cup Coconut Aminos
- Cook for another 5 minutes.
- Once the tofu and the noodles are ready, combine them in a plate.
- Add the fresh green onions on top.
Calories: 510kcalCarbohydrates: 62gProtein: 20gFat: 22gSaturated fat: 8gPolyunsaturated fat: 5gMonounsaturated fat: 7gSodium: 701mgPotassium: 272mgFiber: 8gSuger: 5gVitamin A: 260IUVitamin C: 12mgCalcium: 225mgIron: 3mgMagnesium: 61mgNet Carbohydrates: 53g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!