Chicken Almond Buttter Stir Fry
- 8 oz Chicken Breast
- 2 cups Broccoli
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 4 Mushrooms
- ½ cup Red Onions
- ¼ cup Coconut Amino
- 2 Tbsp Almond Butter
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- Chop all the vegetables in bite size pieces.2 cups Broccoli, 1 Red Bell Pepper, 4 Mushrooms, ½ cup Red Onions
- Place a pan on medium heat and melt the coconut oil.1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- Slice the chicken and add to the pan.8 oz Chicken Breast
- Meanwhile combine the coconut aminos and almondbutter and whisk until it forms a thick sauce.¼ cup Coconut Amino, 2 Tbsp Almond Butter
- Once the chicken in cooked, add in all the vegetables and the almond butter sauce.
- Cook and cover for another 7-10 minutes.
- Turn the heat off and take the cover off and let the sauce thicken up for a few minutes before serving.
Calories: 387kcalCarbohydrates: 24gProtein: 32gFat: 19gSaturated fat: 7gPolyunsaturated fat: 3gMonounsaturated fat: 7gTrans fat: 1gCholesterol: 73mgSodium: 847mgPotassium: 1138mgFiber: 6gSuger: 7gVitamin A: 2465IUVitamin C: 162mgVitamin D: 1µgCalcium: 119mgIron: 2mgMagnesium: 108mgNet Carbohydrates: 17g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!